Saturday, December 12, 2009

Yoga with my boy

The oldest decided to go to Yoga with me tonight instead of swim team. Yoga is such a good strengthening exercises and it is so good for you that I am happy he decided (at 11 go figure) to come with me. I must say my own concentration and focus was not as good with him there, but it was nice to be there with him.


He said in the beginning he wished he went to swim team and that later on he was liking the class a whole lot more. This morning he wants to take a spinning class so off we go to the Y for spinning.

He told me that some kids parents made them go to swim team and do other things and he said that was "awful". I said it was his choice to join things and he makes the plans in how and what he wants out of that class or team. After the plan is set by him ie; go swimming 3 times a week, then I enforce what his original commitment was. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment