Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Living a Simple Life

Today I was looking at these great small houses and I began to think what would it be like living my life in a small home.  Don't get me wrong, I love the home I am in because of the attatchments I have to my Grandmother, but in different circumstances would I want to live in this?

http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/houses/z-glass/

The idea of having less to clean, less extra stuff on hand, less bills, less carbon footprint, etc.  all is very attractive to my life.


I don't think I could ever do it, because the loft sleeping aragements is a little claustrophobic and the kitchen dosen't have much room for slicing and dicing.  I think this would be a nice "summer home" in the woods somewhere. 

Then again I am a little scared of bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment