Saturday, October 29, 2011

Teenage Boy

what my teenage boy has been doing lately

For the past week Teddy has been reading a pile of comic books a day.  He is hooked on the Flash right now from Renaissance Man's immense comic book collection. 


What I like about this photo of Teddy it shows his personality.  Look at the right bottom corner you will see a large stack of books.  He never puts his favorites away because he may want to re-read them when he doesn't know what to do.  The pillowcase is Green Bay Packers a favorite team since he was small, after all it has "green" in it's name,the team has to be good!  The treasure chest box was his Grandpa's who passed away.  He keeps special memories of him in there.  His dresser is covered with photos of friends, family, and swim team memories.  The poster on the wall is of a Dalek from his favorite BBC TV show Dr. Who.  The calendar is of birds, his favorite animal.  Even though the photo doesn't show it his floor is actually pretty clean! 

This makes me think about what surrounds me and says who I am... Clean simple lines, art deco style with a world wind of a hubby that keeps me more interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment